more money, more problems, am i rite? this is 30 cheap and brilliant dollar store hacks by natalie brown 1. pencil grips make crochet hooks more comfortable.instruction: wrap the bottom of your crochet hook withmasking tape until it’s about the width of a pencil.slide two pencil grips onto hook. 2. turn pool noodlesinto waterproof garlands. instruction:1. slice pool noodle into about 1/2 thick pieces.
2.thread string/twine etc through the longest needle you can find. 3.string each slice of pool noodle.and 4.hang your garland! 3. s-hooks and binder clips as pot storage. not that kind. 4. use some picture frames to make a terrarium.directions. 1. remove the backs and glass from eight frames.2. drill one hole near top and one near the bottom,through the larger frame and halfway into
the smaller;screw together. 3. arrange the two l’s you’ve created as shown.4. align a 2" mending plate at each end of the frames,as shown. drill pilot holes and secure with screws5. align the two sets of 5" x 7" frames as shown.6. line the resulting roof up with the base, as shown.7. trace the inside of an eave on paper. 8. fit the cut wood into each end of the roof.9. smooth wood filler over the terrarium’s exterior,filling in the joints and covering the screw holes.let dry
10. paint the piece white.11. replace the glass from the bottom up. place hot gluein the corners of each frame 12. lift the terrarium’s lid to fityour favorite plants inside. set by a sunny window and admirehow your mini garden grows. 5. organize crayons by colorwith popsicle trays. for those of you with kiddosor regressive tendencies. youâ€™ll never have to waitfor an orange again. 6. manila folders + chopsticks = modern lamp.can you guess what this stylish light fixture is made of?give up?
manila folders and bamboo skewers!ok, the lightbulb kit may require a visit to the hardware store. supplies needed:manila folders, bamboo skewers tissue paper, glue, scissors trim manila foldersfor large and small lamp pieces glue folders togetheroverlappaing to form open cubes mark out holes forskewer lightbuld support grid decoupage tissueto folders and trim closely add skewers supportsglue with strong craft glue
a pendant lamp kitbuy at ikea for $5 or less install pendant light in skewer grid done ! 7. pick your favorite plastic animaland turn him into a bookend. you donâ€™t even have to cut themin half this time. 8. sponges can be ergonomic keyboard things.you could cover them in fabric if you donâ€™t dig the kitchen look. 9. picture frames work as dry erase boards.drop plain white paper in there if youâ€™re not into the scrapbooky look.
10. dropcloths can be curtains, too.yup, you got it right: canvas drop cloths! 11. these wire easels wantto keep your laptop cool. you’ll need two twisted gauge display easelfrom a dollar store ($1 each)and rubber bands put the two unfolded standsnext to each other, then use the elastic bandsto attach the anti slip foam to the top and bottom of the standfor a quicker and easier solution, pick up a cooling rack for cookies
12. turn cooling racks and lasagna pans intojuicy steaks. run to a dollar tree and pick up cooling racksand lasagna pans. the racks and pans were both 2 for $1.direction: assamble and done.grilling is ready 13. cover oddly shaped kitchen items withshower caps. 14. spraypaint and patience can turnbeads into a chandelier. pinterest-ers will befamiliar with this one. 15. get crafty with two colors of paintand some vases. recommended to usemartha stewart brand high-gloss acrylic paint
for a perfect glass work. 16. mercury-ize any sort of glasswareyou happen to find. main supplies you need are:glass candlestick andglass bowl you can get at dollar store for $2.direction: 1.run a bead of e-6000 gluearound the top rim of the candlestick. set bowl centered on top.and allow to dry 24 hours. 2. on a covered work area,invert pedestal bowl and spray with a light coat ofkrylon looking glass.
immediately spraywith water/vinegar solution. dab lightlywith a lint-free cloth to distress. allow to dry(the paint dries quickly). 17. dino butts can help your phone stand up.you just have to ignore the plastic dinoâ€™s screams of anguishas you cut it in half. this image is pretty self-explanatoryi believe. 18. aww.make a little magnet board with a burner cover.well, this thing have 8 directions waiting you in another site.
19. cups can be custom modular storage.youâ€™ll need a toolbox. filled withâ€¢3 packs of 8 small round bolt and nuts â€¢7 plastic drink tumblersâ€¢marker â€¢drillâ€¢yarn â€¢scissorsâ€¢awl or nail andâ€¢wire check info to get complete tutorial 20. use contact paper as a laptop skin.a simple tutorial for turning your scratched and dented laptop into a funand unique statement!
supplies: wood-grain contact paper(found at most dollar stores), x-acto knife, scissors, tracing paper. 21. mirrors become little boxes.with just a little help from your good old friend,the hot glue gun. here’s how you do it… oh! and, if youâ€™re looking to set upthe majority of the hours in a day while alsomaking yourself crazy, try taking multiple picturesof a mirrored box. classic…
22. you too can have a spa-like bathroom foronly like $5. i smooshed down the gluethen arranged the rocks. not hard at all.in retrospect i think it would have been better to start in the centerand work my way out. it’s also probably bestto let the glue set for a good 24 hoursbefore walking on it. 23. never ever misplace your keys againâ€¦â€¦as long as you remember to hang them in the teeny frame.a simple solution for "sometimes"a messy situation.
24. keep your cold drink at hand all summerlong. gotta be a little handy for this.step 1: gather materials step 2: bend the crookstep 3: sharpen the base step 4: attach the cup usingepoxy if you have to and last step: stick it on the ground 25. fancy pants topiaries(assuming you can find moss). these will depend on your dollar store.5 diy instruction available after you click a pasted linkunder this video. 26. highlighters = glow water. what.so, iâ€™m no toddler
but iâ€™m going to do this anyway.make sure the highlighters specifically say â€œnontoxic.â€if using highlighter water in the bath makes you uncomfortableyou can also substitute tonic water to give you a cool blue glow.tonic is 100% edible, safe for kids, and even meant for ingestion.one two liter will give you insanely bright water -also. you can makerainbow glow water using non-toxic paint if you visit pasted link inside info. 27. turn paint can lids into a pretty outdoormirror.
also an anthro hack. 28. find a microfiber towel and sew itinto a swiffer cover. 29. turn a laundry basketinto a pretty striped basket. from this.. to this by i heart organizing. and,30. binder clips that can hold your cables. the page is in dutch,but this transcends language. the easiest dollar store hack in this list.estimated you wont need a minute to get the
job done. before you leavelike or share this video with anyone you know. or comment it,if you want to add something new. and last,press subscribe button, if you never visit this channel before thanks for watching.